stickslayer123stickslayer123

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

BEST MADNESS EVER!

Wow i gotta say best madness ever saw! i Wish i could Download it and put it on my ipod =D

Sleeping Warrior eps. 2 Sleeping Warrior eps. 2

Nice job!

It was really cool i loved the grapgics you used and the sound effects where really good. But If yopu want this submission to bu on the front oage it could use an icon so insted of the pico sign that is used for people that dont submit a flash icon. But all in all it was cool.

"Go" Opening Parody "Go" Opening Parody

Way cool

This was really funny i really liked it alothough it might have a better chance of getting on the front page if you submited a incon for the pictre insted of having just pico picture but all in all it was cool.

Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta Gangsta

Very funny

I liked it it was funny i though lets do ganster stuff ---->gangsta soup.

wind tube wind tube

Hello

I liked the fact that you had the head fall into the pool of little kids and the blood dripping from his head and the kids scream all though when the guy in the tube is running the running could have been animated better over all i think it will survive and not get blammed.

System of a down: MFGG System of a down: MFGG

This is some good s**t

This was kik ass man great job loved that song by system of a a down they are a sweet band loved the chaters and the lip siking was great i i spelled lip synk wrong lol it rocked.

basic buttons tutorial basic buttons tutorial

uh

It is a pretty helpful thing bat as ripoffhitman said its graphics are realy bad. All in all its nothing to new.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Very cool

Wow um you did this is an ideal flash as the kid said with 1000 ! make another one it was hard to make i now it looked like it took time and effort. Fantastic job.

1337Matt eats melons 1337Matt eats melons

could not have been better.

LoL thats was so freaking fuuny its a 10 dude. Nice kfc. LMAO